1. Tell me more about your blog; what motivated you to start?
I always used to do enjoy Creative Writing and had notebooks filled with poems and rants, being a very talkative person. One of my friends, recommended to to put all that content to use and post it online, so I did.
2. Off the blogs you’ve written, which do you like the best?
I think I like the poem To, The Streetlight, the best. The whole concept of the lights flickering showing the different beats of my heart, like happiness means it flickers faster, was beautiful to me. And the fact that only we can bear our heart and know what it feels just like no-one on the street could see that light but me, was par level.
3. How much time do you spend blogging or writing very day or week?
Honestly, I write a lot, whenever I think I have an idea. My notes are always Open. But I only post when I feel like it, so it doesn’t seem much. I’m hoping to make a content calender to get a little punctual and organised, though. Hopefully, soon.
4. How many bloggers do you follow?
I always follow back those who follow my blog, after running through their page, and it’s never let me down yet. But I follow more blogs than my followers, 156, to be precise.
6. What three things have I learned during lock down?
The first think I learned was, inner peace is being able to stay in a room without phone or net, and still being content. Secondly, I learned to choose words with caution, and be at ease in silence too. Being a talkative person, any silence was awkward silence to me. Even with my own family. And lastly, I’ve discovered calm. I hope, I mean.
6. Do you have a long list of books to read, music to hear?
Music, Music, and Music. It’s literally free therapy, to me.
Thank you, for the nomination, again. https://embookstuff.wordpress.com Appreciate it; it’s nice to have a friend.
My nominees are,
- How much time to you spend blogging every day or week?
- Do you try to go and like other people’s blog, for discovering new ones?
- How did you start blogging?
- Who is your absolute favourite author/musician?
- Out of the blogs you’ve written, which one is your favourite?
- What other hobbies do you have, than writing?
- Give one piece of advice to those who might want to start blogging?
Here are the rules,
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Nominate any number of people linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did! Let us all be friends and discover new and more people.